First Things First

Now that I've been getting back a little feedback on my draft manuscript of The Silver Token, I've decided that it's time to go ahead and create a blog/website dedicated to my writing endeavors.  Over the next few days we'll be fleshing the site out with writing samples and the like, and I'll be keeping it current with updates on my current writing projects.  It is likely to be evolving a lot at first so if you happen to be one of my first readers then have a little patience while all of the kinks get worked out, so to speak.

Since currently I am only working on The Silver Token, it would make sense that any current updates be devoted to that particular work!  As many of you know I met my goal of completing the first draft of the manuscript by December 31, 2011, and it has since seen a first revision to help flesh out some of the more glaring holes.  The current revision is now in the hands of perhaps a dozen or so volunteer readers and reviewers, a few of which have gotten their input back to me, and I'm feeling encouraged by what some of you are saying.  I will continue to await feedback from those who are still in the process of finishing up the draft but I am looking to start the next revision sometime around the first of the month.

Let me offer a sincere thank you to those of you who have taken the time to review my work thus far, your support and feedback has been immensely valuable to me!  Stay tuned for more updates on the manuscript to come.  I'm sure I'll need your support when I take the plunge and start submitting the thing ...

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I am so very excited for you...This is going to be such a great new chapter "no pun intended" in your life. I wish you the very best and lots of success.

Post a Comment

Newer Posts