Ready to revise

The last of the draft manuscripts are out to volunteer readers; I won't be entertaining more requests after this point, sorry!  The main reason is that I am looking to begin revising shortly.  I have gotten feedback from a number of you and am trying to hold off on my next rewrite as long as I can to get the most input possible but at the same time I don't want to wait too long.  Starting this week I will be re-reading the manuscript myself, and once I am done I will start on the next draft.

So where does it go from here?  Those of you who are still in the process of reading are more than welcome to continue offering input and thoughts even after I start my revision - even after it is done!  The current goal is to have a final revision done up sometime in March so that I can begin looking for places to submit the manuscript to and see what happens from there.

Once again a big thank you to everyone who has read it and given me some feedback to go on, your thoughts and opinions have been immeasurably helpful to me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts