Late night ramblings

Not much to offer up in terms of  update on the project.  There will likely be a bit of a lull till this weekend, or whenever I get the preliminary sketches in.  I will need to start working on a video for the Kickstarter project though .. fun times ahead.

Been reading a few articles on promoting/marketing.  Whew.  There's a lot to it, and it's both exciting and daunting at the same time.  I suppose the relative success (or failure) of the Kickstarter attempt will dictate just how aggressive I can be with this angle.  I suppose in a way it's the hardest part for me - I've never been very keen on promoting myself - but that's the way it's got to be.  We'll get it figured out!

Not much more for now, so goodnight world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts