Weekend post-mortem

So obviously the Kickstarter project was not, well, kicked off over the weekend.  I still have to sit down and put the video together, something that's likely to come in stages over the week.  While it's no big deal that it didn't start this weekend, I do need to set a firm goal to have it in place and ready to go by next weekend, otherwise I run the risk of missing on some release goals and deadlines that I've set!

It was a fairly quiet weekend, and other than visiting family and participating in a 5K walk for the City of Hope, didn't get up to a whole lot.  Lazy weekends can be kind of nice.

I'm thinking it probably wouldn't hurt to do a little more with this blog than go on about the project and maybe put a bit more of a personal touch on it.  So tonight or tomorrow I'll be taking a little chance to discuss who some of my favorite authors are and how they have had an impact on me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts