What's in a name?

I've had a chance to review some portfolios and think I've found a 'winner'.  I won't name names until everything is official, but hopefully we'll have some concept sketches or other such things to share in the near future.


With that moving forward, it's freeing me up to get some other stuff done, such as formatting the manuscript for printing. It's fortunately not a difficult process; at least, I don't think it's a particularly difficult process.  However, as I've been going over this, someone - and again, I won't name names - said they weren't really a fan of the working title.  Perhaps they're on to something, as coming up with titles is perhaps not the easiest thing for me, though I think it works fine.  I would certainly appreciate any feedback though  if anyone else thinks I should give it a second thought.

As an aside, I've had a few folks ask me about placing orders/preorders.  With any luck the Kickstarter page will be up and running by Sunday or Monday, after which point you can make a pledge to the project (and effectively pre-order the novel).  Don't worry, I'll definitely be letting folks know when this happens!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Posts Older Posts